Tales from the Loop
Roleplaying in an 80’s that never was.
When fusion, particle accelerators and the magnetrine
effect were discovered in the 1950s, it broke the boundaries
between the possible and the impossible. Huge
transport vessels fly, cyborgs and robots can think,
scientists create time portals and objects that replace
people’s identities. Strange beasts roam the landscape,
and humanity can contact people and creatures from
other times and places.
1. Your home town is full of strange and fantastic things.
2. Everyday life is dull and unforgiving.
3. Adults are out of reach and out of touch.
4. The land of the Loop is dangerous but Kids will not die.
5. The game is played scene by scene.
6. The world is described collaboratively.